Which "Bible study" category describes you or your family?
1) "Got this down! No help needed!"
2) "We hop on and off the Bible study struggle bus. We need help with consistency."
3) "I'm a frequent rider on the guilt bus. I know this is something I 'should' do, but it feels overwhelming. I need a guide."
If you answer #2 or #3, help is here!
(If your reply is #1, "Awesome & Congratulations! Keep it up! Share this resource with a friend so they'll know what success feels like, too!")
Wave goodbye to the Bible study "Guilt" and "Struggle" buses.
Each week on the "Life's Key 3" podcast, we'll hop into a passage of Scripture, exploring applications to real life.
Then, as a Hi(Lights) subscriber, you'll receive
* a 3-day reading/listening plan (averaging about one chapter) for teens and adults
* references to children's Bibles
* insights for personal application
* discussion topics and questions
How awesome would it be in December to celebrate covering entire books and significant sections of Scripture?!
You & your family can be successful in life's key 3 aims -- Learn yourself, Love God, Live connected!
Make 2023 the year of the Word!
Get Hi(Lights) and Join the Journey
I was expected to die at birth. (Spoiler alert, I didn't.) What the doctor declared kept me alive -- "the will to live" -- was, in truth, God's grace.
I've been a "grace girl" seeking truth ever since.
I want to see you and your family succeed as people of grace & truth!
That's why you'll gain insights on "what makes people tick" and "what makes faith matter."
Join me on life's journey where we can't escape difficulties, but we can overcome them. Your life really does matter -- for now and for forever.
The latest on the blog ...
"Stephanie speaks about life – the good, the true, and the beautiful – and the challenging, difficult parts. You will be encouraged to reach and embrace the life God has for you. All given with humor – and love.”
"Can I just say today was awesome and you did a fabulous job! I spoke with [student] and she could not stop talking about how wonderful your message and presentation were. Thought provoking and powerful."